Welcome to Child and Family Support Services
We provide behavioral health/social services across the state of Arizona for children, adolescents, young adults, couples and families. We try our very best to offer service options for anyone needing help, regardless of funding source. This means whether you are enrolled in Medicaid/AHCCCS, private insurance, or whether you (or someone supporting you) want to pay for services privately, we have options for you.
Here are a few examples, of our services, but you can find the exact ones you may be looking for using our Service Finder in the righthand column.
- Home-based support services
- Community-based support services
- Independent living services
- Individualized living environments
- Outpatient substance abuse services
- Substance abuse prevention and education
- Social skills development
- Relationship improvement
- Mentoring services
- Psychiatric medication services
Empowering Family and Youth Voice
We strongly support family-driven and youth-guided services. We invite you to learn more about the initiatives we have developed in order to embrace these critical concepts. We have had the privilege of working with talented and special young adults and their families. Please take a moment to view their many success stories.